Upright Music is the Nordic's leading independent music company with 20 years of experience specialized in providing music for film, advertising, TV and digital productions, offering inspired and creative supervision, extensive research and efficient clearance services. Upright is based in Copenhagen and have an office in Warsaw.
What is ahead of you
New Business Coordinator and Music Searcher will be responsible for:
• new business (initiation, establishment, follow-up and development of client relations including negotiation of agreements with existing and new clients),
• client pitches (preparation of presentations, participation and conducting client meetings),
• sales research, segmentation of the market and promotion of Upright Music's offer,
• ongoing focus on the increase of sales and closing deals,
• music supervision and music searches for clients,
• categorization and tagging of music repertoire,
• various administrative tasks related to sales, promotion and music searches.
If you have:
• working experience in TV, media, film and/or music business,
• experience in an international, dynamic and competitive environment,
• extensive and thorough music knowledge (musical education is an asset),
• applicable education (creative business, musicology, sales & marketing and/or media),
• excellent client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers,
• outstanding communication skills (you are great in social interactions),
• strong sense of responsibility and ownership,
• fluency in Polish and English (verbal and in writing),
• ability to travel (several trips to Copenhagen a year),
and if you believe you are:
• structured, service-minded, independent, solution oriented and proactive,
• curious and eager to expand your knowledge,
• dedicated, reliable and loyal,
• always aiming for best quality,
• able to work under time pressure and excellent at prioritization,
• Microsoft Office super user (Excel / Word / Outlook/ Power Point),
• willing to commit yourself and join Upright team for a period of minimum 2 years
- that’s fantastic!
• work in dynamic, international company with skilled and great colleagues. : )
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV in English and a few words about your motivation – we’d love to read about it!
Thank you & see you!