Spacecamp is a global digital agency.
Specialized with designing experiences, helping brands to connect with consumers.
We are an experienced team of digital and marketing professionals with over 15 years’ expertise in creating regional and global end-to-end digital solutions. We grew out of a network of global brands, network agencies, media houses, and startups.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
#strategies #digital #UX #web_design #apps #advertisingcampaigns #globaltoolkits #localizations #performance #optimization #media
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Leading a UX team consisting of several people
- Monitoring the quality of work and competences development
- Preparing recommendations and UX projects together with the team for the agency’s clients
- Taking an active part in preparation and presentation of the agency’s offer as part of tenders and new projects
- Preparing and conducting workshops and presentations as part of projects
- Extending UX offer of the Agency
- Co-operating with all departments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 4 years of experience in the area of UX design and 6 years of experience in the broadly understood digital branch
- Proficiency in English language
- Experience of working for agencies/entities providing services for different clients, especially marketing, communication and e-commerce clients
- Ability to prepare and present the clients with offers and recommendations,
- Experience in conducting workshops and meetings (online and offline)
- Understanding and knowing practical aspects of creating information architecture, models and prototypes
- Excellent communication and team-work skills
- Knowledge of tools such as sketch, invision, axure, zeppelin… and openness to new solutions
- Keeping up-to-date with current trends
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment and on different variety of projects
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Being a part of fast-growing organization with many successes - 2019 Effie Awards Winner/ 2020 Effie Awards nominee
- Experienced and supportive people and great atmosphere
- Flat team structure providing speed of communication between team members
- Working with top global brands
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to digital so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please click the "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon