Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies.
#strategies #digital #UX #web_design #apps #advertisingcampaigns #globaltoolkits #localizations #performance #optimization #media
As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Creating strategic recommendations containing creative solutions addressing client’s business objectives
- Tactics planning for multi-touchpoint campaigns with digital at heart
- Evaluating effectiveness of the campaigns
- Cooperating with other agency departments including creative and UX
- Building and maintaining relationship with agency clients
- Conducting presentations, workshops and trainings both internal and external
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 4 years of experience in communication planning with focus on digital
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of brand and communication planning area
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of “hard” digital topics including ecosystem planning and touchpoint tactics (websites, social space, etc.)
- Interest in marketing and communication, digital trends and society in general
- The ability of analytical thinking and formulating thoughts in a clear and appealing way
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Experience in working on global briefs and with big brands is very welcome (although not mandatory).
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Working in a fast-growing organization with Top global brands
- Experienced and supportive multinational co-workers
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)