Spacecamp is a global digital agency.
Specialized with designing experiences, helping brands to connect with consumers.
We are an experienced team of digital and marketing professionals with over 15 years’ expertise in creating regional and global end-to-end digital solutions. We grew out of a network of global brands, network agencies, media houses, and startups.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
#strategies #digital #UX #web_design #apps #advertisingcampaigns #globaltoolkits #localizations #performance #optimization #media
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Supporting Media campaigns from briefing to final report
- Planning and testing Media solutions
- Suggesting result-oriented recommendations using knowledge of advertising objectives
- Collaborating with other departments (Client Service + Strategy team) across projects
- Looking for the best solutions to optimize the success metrics
- Cooperating within the team structures (Social Media Manager + Social Media Specialist + You)
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in Media campaigns execution
- 1 years’ experience in working in a media house or an advertising agency
- Proficiency in English
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Data-driven attitude
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Curiosity, open mind and self-motivation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
- Experience with using Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and social media tools (SentiOne, Brand24, Zoomsphere)
- Familiarity with social media apps (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok)
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Being a part of fast-growing organization with many successes - 2019 Effie Awards Winner/ 2020 Effie Awards nominee
- Hight flexibility in setting up cooperation with subsidiaries
- Experienced and supportive people and great atmosphere
- Flat team structure providing speed of communication between team members
- Working with top global brands
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to digital so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ?