At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #pf23 #forthegalaxy
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Conduct PPC activities on Amazon Advertising and other Marketplaces
- Manage client communication and advise about paid search activities, marketing strategies and campaigns, forecast paid search growth
- Work on data – draw conclusions from data and make recommendations based on your analysis
- Monitor user acquisition and activation performance
- Manage Amazon Advertising campaigns and identify areas for improvement
- Research, implement and optimize paid search efforts
- Support the team with understanding client’s marketing strategies and develop their marketing activities
- Build recommendations for the clients in area of campaign strategies, tactics and goals
- Track campaigns performance, suggest optimization and report results to the client
- Support in developing media planning and purchase offerings on Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Create comprehensive offers and analytics; create business, operational, and activation recommendations for Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Ability to tell stories with data
- Experience in working with Google Ads/PPC model/SEO
- Strong communication skills, ability to draw conclusions from the data and form recommendations
- Analytical, independent thinking
- Openness for work in fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to ongoing changes
- Problem-solving attitude, attention to detail, proactiveness
- Experience in international environment
- Fluent English
- Openness to work with international clients, also in different time zones
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team :),
- Recruitment Task to prepare and present during 2nd Online Interview (Optionally)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you.
Apply and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)