At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
Brand-building in E-commerce is still a niche, but this won’t last forever. From our agency’s viewpoint, we can clearly see that brands are beginning to understand that having no dedicated E-Commerce approach is no longer an option.
Whether you are looking to move to the next level or are only starting your career, working in E-Commerce will teach you highly valuable and transferrable skills. Learn how to guide our clients in the E-Commerce journey and how to amplify their brands’ digital presence, so you become a digital hero the marketing industry is looking for.
Read the whole article written by the Strategy Director: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-you-need-develop-e-commerce-future-proof-your-career-tomczuk/
What is ahead of you:
- end-to-end E-commerce scope execution for the Client from FMCG (beauty) sector and responsibility for overall client satisfaction and good relationship with them
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client
- managing E-content execution in the region
- managing E-commerce designs projects
- creating (together with appropriate teams) innovative ideas, presenting to the client and executing
- preparing cost estimations & managing budget, project teams, project CPS
- managing Sales Plan, external subcontractors, and companies, client documentation and assets
- being Single Point of Contact for selected clients
What you need to succeed:
- Around 1 year of experience in digital/e-commerce agency or similar background,
- Experience in working with international clients (or at least very good knowledge of the English language),
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Sense of aesthetic and familiarity with beauty design standards will be a plus
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-Commerce experts on the market
- Have influence and shape E-Commerce strategies for the world’s biggest FMCG brands
- Work with the leading brands in their categories
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth in a multicultural and multilanguage environment
- Room for development and proactivity – sky is the limit?
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. the potential role → ask about everything
- Online Interview: meet the team!
- Recruitment task: do a case study and/or an online presentation
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon