At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
Brand-building in E-commerce is still a niche, but this won’t last forever. From our agency’s viewpoint, we can clearly see that brands are beginning to understand that having no dedicated E-Commerce approach is no longer an option.
Whether you are looking to move to the next level or are only starting your career, working in E-Commerce will teach you highly valuable and transferrable skills. Learn how to guide our clients in the E-Commerce journey and how to amplify their brands’ digital presence, so you become a digital hero the marketing industry is looking for.
Read the whole article written by the Strategy Director: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-you-need-develop-e-commerce-future-proof-your-career-tomczuk/
If you choose to accept the mission, you will:
- Establishing and keeping strong collaboration and partnership with the Clients – mainly in LATAM and Iberia (our top markets are Mexico, Colombia and Spain)
- Upselling new business ideas and services to your Clients, supporting in delivering new products and services to the Clients
- Supervising an E-commerce team of one (or more in the future) and working on improving their project management/client service skills, tracking their progress, motivation management, feedback sharing to support personal growth
- Be responsible for budget planning, sales planning and reporting status of planned sales in the team
- Setting up goals for your subordinates, tracking their progress, motivation management, feedback sharing to support personal growth.
- Cooperating with other departments in the Agency to ensure all team and project challenges.
What you'll need to succeed:
- E-Commerce/digital/marketing/trade marketing/client service experience (experience in an agency environment would be a big plus)
- Fluent/Native Spanish and fluent English
- Experience in managing a team or at least the training/onboarding process
- Project & time management skills
- Proven cost control skills, basic understanding of P&L management
- Willingness to automate workflow and tasks, instead of adding them to the team’s ever-growing responsibilities – working smart is a must
- Ability to give your team methods instead of doing their work for them
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Nobody talks about E-commerce the way we do! As an agency specializing in E-commerce, we have access to unique insights, knowledge and data that is no course or degree could teach you. We offer a clear promotion path to anyone ready to improve sales and prove top-level client services and project management skills. We keep on growing the business and we want our team to grow as well!
- The chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story;
- Collaboration with a global Client (one of the biggest brands in the world) and learning a lot about E-commerce from the best experts on the market
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals;
- Other fabulous benefits such as multisport card, private healthcare;
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity ;)
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team.
- Online recruitment task&presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it.
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)