At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
Brand-building in E-commerce is still a niche, but this won’t last forever. From our agency’s viewpoint, we can clearly see that brands are beginning to understand that having no dedicated E-Commerce approach is no longer an option.
Whether you are looking to move to the next level or are only starting your career, working in E-Commerce will teach you highly valuable and transferrable skills. Learn how to guide our clients in the E-Commerce journey and how to amplify their brands’ digital presence, so you become a digital hero the marketing industry is looking for.
Read the whole article written by the Strategy Director: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-you-need-develop-e-commerce-future-proof-your-career-tomczuk/
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- working on E-commerce scope with Global Clients
- leading one of Client's Division/working directly brands from FMCG area
- developing E-commerce Strategies & Toolkits
- Client Service & Project Management
- building long lasting relations with the Client
- working closely with Internal Teams such as Strategy, Design
What you’ll need to succeed:
- min. 2 years of experience in project management/e-commerce/client service areas
- great client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers
- proficiency in English,
- experience with conducting e-commerce/digital marketing projects for the Client - nice to have
- working knowledge about preparing cost estimations, setting up a project timeline, delivering deadlines,
- excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes,
- knowledge of marketing, branding, and E-commerce or an interest in growing in this exact area,
- technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing,
- willingness to learn a lot every day,
- very good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-Commerce experts on the market
- Have influence and shape E-Commerce strategies for the world’s biggest FMCG brands
- Work with the leading brands in their categories
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth in a multicultural and multilanguage environment
- Room for development
- This role can be 100% remote
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team.
- Online homework presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it.
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon