At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
Currently, we are looking for:
Senior Account Manager to our Client Service Team at PF23.
We’re building a hub for our global Client and setting up a dedicated team. As we’re making everything from scratch all available positions are new and related to the growth of our business. Here is an opportunity to join a new success story within BNG Group.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Establishing and keeping strong collaboration and partnership with the Client.
- E-commerce projects supervision within the team.
- Budget planning, sales planning and reporting status of planned sales in the team.
- Team management – team supervision (setting up goals for your subordinates, tracking their progress, motivation management, feedback sharing to support personal growth).
- Cooperation with other departments in the Agency to ensure all team and project challenges.
If you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in the CS area and/or Team management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Organizational skills;
- Experience in the Agency;
- E-Commerce knowledge;
- Marketing background;
- that is wonderful!
Your key objectives to be achieved within the first 90 days:
- Understand & comply with Agency procedures and processes.
- Understand the Agency’s e-commerce offer.
- Establish a strong collaboration and partnership with the Client.
- Business development – address all business opportunities.
- Contribute to Business Plan, being accountable for delivering on agreed short and mid-term sales plans.
- Assign projects and targets (project-based) and ensure best-in-class delivery.
- Understand the business environment related to the client.
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Collaboration with a global Client (one of the biggest brands in the world) and learning a lot about e-commerce from the best experts on the market.
- Setting up team structure from scratch – new processes, procedures, tools and dedicated resources.
- Growth as a team leader responsible for other people and their performance.
This role is about:
- Leadership skills (team management).
- Great organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Interview: Check out our office at Centrum Koneser and meet the team in person.
- Homework presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it.
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)