At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #forthegalaxy
Our team is growing! This is an opportunity to begin a new success story within PF23.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Supporting systems development life cycle - requirements capturing, design and development, delivery
- SQL database maintenance
- PowerBI/Tableau/Google Data Studio dashboards development
- Developing and maintaining internal databases & operating systems
- Monitoring internal systems technical performance
- Assisting Senior Account Manager and Software Developer in department strategy planning
If you have:
- 1 years’ experience in working with databases, data mining, data science, data visualization tools, Python programming or other related work experience
- University degree in a technical field– Bachelor of Science or higher
- Experience in programming languages such as Python
- Knowledge of database programming languages - SQL
- Familiarity with Power BI/Tableau/Google Data Studio
- Good knowledge of MS Office with excellent Excel skills (nice to have: VBA and PowerPivot)
- Ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn new technologies quickly
- that is wonderful!
Key challenges to be met in this role:
- Understanding program objectives and requirements
- Writing business cases
- Following Agile principles for software development
- Writing and testing software code
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Joining the smartest e-commerce team in Poland :)
- Developing in e-commerce & having impact on future shopper behavior
- Creating trend forecasts & new agency products
- Working for global clients, including one of the biggest FMCG company worldwide
- Participating in interesting projects across the EU region
Click aplikuj button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)