At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #forthegalaxy
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- work with TOP brands on global/regional/local level,
- end-to-end E-commerce scope management,
- learn from the best talents in the industry in our Client Service Team ;)
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client,
- managing E-content execution in the region (we have dedicated execution team),
- managing E-commerce designs project,
- organizing E-commerce workshops and trends overview for the clients and E-retailers (together with strategy team),
- managing budget, project teams,
- preparing cost estimations.
If you have:
- proficiency in English,
- an interest in growing in marketing, branding, and E-commerce area,
- technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for online marketing,
- willingness to learn a lot every day,
- very good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint,
- that is wonderful!
If you don’t have it yet, here is a chance to gain:
- experience with conducting e-commerce / digital marketing projects for the Client,
- working knowledge about preparing cost estimations, setting up a project timeline, delivering deadlines,
- ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision,
- great client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers,
- excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes,
- understanding of broad E-commerce topics (path to purchase, UX, traffic, conversion).
- The chance to be a part of rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
- Join the rocket ship! Join us and build with us a new generation of global e-commerce experts!
- Be a part of the team that treats you like a family and emphasizes open communication
- Join our “Czwartkowy podwieczorek” - education initiative, and mingle with friends while getting transfer knowledge about the world ;)
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Other fabulous benefits such as life insurance, multisport card, private premium healthcare
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity ;)
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Interview: Check out our office at Centrum Koneser and meet the team in person ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications. Apply anyway! We don’t hire off of keywords.
We would love to get to know you.
Join us - you will learn with us what you need to know about e-commerce #ecommerceuniversity
so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)