At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as building brand presence in E-commerce. We focus on creating highest quality brand experiences which are key to purchase decisions. We strive to combine art with science, and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient path to purchase scenarios. Our Team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA and LATAM. Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 top brands and over 300
E-retailers globally. We offer Clients our unique blend of E-commerce expertise based in 15 years of professional experience.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies. Apart from PF23, BNG includes Spacecamp – a creative and technological digital agency, Life on Mars – a through-the-line agency building brand communications both in and out of the digital ecosystem, and Synthrone – a platform for implementation automation and brand analytics in E-commerce.
If you have:
• Fluency in English (min. C1 is a must – global Client),
• about 2 years’ experience in project management,
• knowledge of Jira workflows,
• basic level knowledge of how CRM/CMS works is a strong asset
• very good attention to details,
• basic knowledge of Excel,
• excellent understanding of Web, digital intuition,
• excellent organizational skills and ability to follow processes,
• technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for E-commerce technology,
• ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision,
• willingness to play in a team,
- that is wonderful!
What is ahead of you:
• gathering & sorting materials from the clients and internal teams (texts and images),
• executing, scheduling, deploying and monitoring marketing campaigns,
• creating content pages,
• managing online catalogues
• performing Content Audits, mappings and reporting on it,
• conducting projects according to approved timelines and regulations,
• reporting project’s progress status, archiving projects documentations according to approved standards,
• internal process improvement recommendation,
• work with TOP brands on global/regional/local level,
• working in energetic environment with TOP talents in the industry!
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV and a few words about your motivation – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!