At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as building brand presence in E-commerce. We focus on creating highest quality brand experiences which are key to purchase decisions. We strive to combine art with science, and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient path to purchase scenarios. Our Team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA and LATAM. Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 top brands and over 300 E-retailers globally. We offer Clients our unique blend of E-commerce expertise based in 15 years of professional experience.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies. Apart from PF23, BNG includes Spacecamp – a creative and technological digital agency, Life on Mars – a through-the-line agency building brand communications both in and out of the digital ecosystem, and Synthrone – a platform for implementation automation and brand analytics in E-commerce.
What is ahead of you in E-commerce delivery department in general
• managing E-content execution in the region (we have dedicated execution team),
• working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client,
• managing E-commerce designs project,
• organizing E-commerce workshops for the clients and E-retailers (together with strategy team),
• organizing E-commerce trends overview for the clients (together with strategy team),
• managing budget, project teams, project CPS,
• being Single Point of Contact for selected clients,
• acquiring additional budgets,
• preparing cost estimations,
• managing Sales Plan, external subcontractors and companies, client documentation and assets.
• proficiency in English and Spanish
• good client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers,
• excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes from a Project Management approach,
• good command of MS Excel and MS Power Point,
• nice to have – at least couple of months working experience in the organization, preferably in a digital agency or online marketing team of a brand,
• technical curiousity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing,
• willingness to play in a team
- that is wonderful!
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV and few words about your motivation – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!