At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as building brand presence in E-commerce. We focus on creating highest quality brand experiences which are key to purchase decisions. We strive to combine art with science, and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient path to purchase scenarios. Our Team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA and LATAM. Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 top brands and over 300 E-retailers globally. We offer Clients our unique blend of E-commerce expertise based in 15 years of professional experience.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies. Apart from PF23, BNG includes Spacecamp – a creative and technological digital agency, Life on Mars – a through-the-line agency building brand communications both in and out of the digital ecosystem, and Synthrone – a platform for implementation automation and brand analytics in E-commerce.
What is ahead of you
• analyze data we receive from TOP E-retailers around the globe,
• gathering information from various sources and presenting solutions to the Clients in the requested form (f. ex. presentations),
• working on E-commerce content delivery to E-retailers,
• working with automation tools on content monitoring & improvements,
• work with TOP brands on global/regional/local level,
• working in energetic environment with TOP talents in the industry.
If you are:
• a student of 4-5th year or fresh graduate (possibly in marketing, IT, mathematics, physics or other science subject),
• available 5 days a week, 8 hours a day (preferably 9:00-17:00)
and you have:
• very good command of English (min. B2),
• intermediate knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint,
• good understanding of Web & digital,
• great communication skills (written and verbal),
• willingness to learn data analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. PowerBI, Excel),
• strong natural analytical skills,
• technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing,
• excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes,
• ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision,
• willingness to play in a team
and optionally, as an asset, you also have:
• good command of second language (German, French, Italian, etc.),
• some programming skills,
• good project management approach,
• understanding of broad E-commerce topics (Path to purchase, UX, traffic, conversion),
• any working experience in e-commerce, digital agency or online marketing team of a brand
- that is wonderful! : )
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV and a few words about your motivation – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!