At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as building brand presence in E-commerce. We focus on creating highest quality brand experiences which are key to purchase decisions. We strive to combine art with science, and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient path to purchase scenarios. Our Team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA and LATAM. Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 top brands and over 300 E-retailers globally. We offer Clients our unique blend of E-commerce expertise based in 15 years of professional experience.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies. Apart from PF23, BNG includes Spacecamp – a creative and technological digital agency, Life on Mars – a through-the-line agency building brand communications both in and out of the digital ecosystem, and Synthrone – a platform for implementation automation and brand analytics in E-commerce.
What is ahead of you
• work with TOP brands on global/regional/local level,
• working in energetic environment with TOP talents in the industry, who will mentor and coach you,
• end-to-end E-commerce scope management for selected worldwide known Brands and E-Retailers and responsibility for their overall satisfaction, keeping good relationship with them,
• E-commerce scope that consist of (but it is not limited to the below):
- advising regional/local clients,
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client in collaboration with our Strategy Team,
- managing and delivering E-content (preparing the E-Content and executing/implementing it in the E-Retailer CMS) in the assigned market with opportunity to use your hard-gained language skills,
- managing E-commerce designs project in collaboration with our Design Team,
- organizing E-commerce workshops for the clients and E-retailers (together with our Strategy team),
- organizing E-commerce trends overview for the clients (together with our Strategy team),
- creating (together with appropriate teams) innovative ideas, presenting to the client and executing,
• being Single Point of Contact for selected local Brands/E-Retailers.
If you have:
• proficiency in English and at least one of the following is a must:
• at least 1 year working experience in e-Commerce, digital agency or online marketing team of a brand,
• good command of MS Excel and MS Power Point,
• some knowledge of marketing, branding and interest in growing in this area,
• some experience with digital content publication on e-Retailer online shop e.g. product content, landing pages, brand zones,
• technical curiousity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing,
• good client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers, willingness to work with the client,
• excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes from a Project Management approach,
• ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision,
• willingness to play in a team,
• (as an asset) understanding of broad E-commerce topics (path to purchase, UX, traffic, conversion)
- that is wonderful!
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV and few words about your motivation – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!