At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Crafting E-commerce strategy for key markets working hand in hand with the Client
- Finding, defining and pursuance of tangible and feasible strategic solutions to improve client’s performance in E-commerce
- Building relationship with key stakeholders on the Client’s side
- Building and managing brands presence in E-commerce
- Analyzing and reporting the effectiveness of operations on local markets
- Helping the Client to build efficient relationships with key E-retailers (incl. Joint E-Business Plans)
- Translating global strategies into local fit for market solutions and tactics
- Identifying additional growth opportunities on local Client accounts
- Close cooperation with Client Service department on business planning and presenting offer to the Client
- Constant cooperation with all departments in order to ensure smooth operations
- Sharing insights and learnings within Strategy department
- Development of Strategy department offering
What you’ll need to succeed:
- E-commerce – solid experience in building brand presence and sales on 3rd party E-commerce platforms
- Experience in building effective relationship with E-retailers
- Digital native – knowing well what’s happening in digital world in terms of trends and possibilities
- Business-oriented – focused on achieving KPIs – experience in tracking/setting objectives
- Knowledge of consumer decision journey, segmentation, other brand and marketing strategies
- Presentation skills
- Fluent English is a must
- International Experience
- Experience in Media / Performance
- Experience on Client’s side (e.g. e-commerce Key Account Management)
We are aiming for:
- E-commerce Key Account Managers (Brand) profile
- Brand managers ideally coming from well-established Beauty or Fashion-related companies
- Senior Strategists from E-commerce Agencies
- Or Amazing people who have broad digital knowledge and passion for e-commerce (buying online is a must)
Your key objectives to be achieved within the first 90 days:
- Take over the responsibility for the local Client accounts from the Strategy perspective
- Align on ways of working with other teams in Strategy department
- Get to know and be able to deliver current Agency products
- Building a draft local strategy that aims at further development of the scope
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Learning from the best E-commerce experts in Poland
- Unique chance of leading the strategy for one of the biggest brands in Beauty industry
- Working on multiple local markets
- Key role in an amazing team with big freedom and room for development
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth in a multicultural and multilanguage environment
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team
- Homework online presentation: Topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon - HR Agency