At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #forthegalaxy
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Establishing and keeping strong collaboration and partnership with the Clients – mainly in Poland and in LATAM, but also on other markets.
- Supervising an E-commerce team of three (or more in the future) Account Executives and working on improving their project management/client service skills
- Responsible for budget planning, sales planning and reporting status of planned sales in the team.
- Setting up goals for your subordinates, tracking their progress, motivation management, feedback sharing to support personal growth).
- Cooperating with other departments in the Agency to ensure all team and project challenges.
- Upselling new business ideas and services to your Clients.
- Supporting Group Account Manager and Business Director to deliver
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of experience in the Client Service area
- Proven team management record
- Proficiency in English
- Native Polish
- Excellent communication skills
- Project & time management skills
- Willingness to automate workflow and tasks, instead of adding them to the team’s ever-growing responsibilities – working smart is a must
- Giving your team methods instead of doing their work for them
- Experience in an agency environment (digital, E-commerce, marketing…)
- Marketing background
- Proven cost control skills
- Basic understanding of P&L management
- E-commerce knowledge
- Proficiency in Spanish
- FTE planning skills
- Understanding of profitability tracking within a project
We are aiming for:
- E-commerce Key Account Managers (Brand) profile.
- Junior Brand Managers / Brand Managers.
- Or Amazing people who have broad digital knowledge and passion for E-commerce.
Your key objectives to be achieved within the first 90 days:
- Understand & comply with Agency procedures and processes.
- Understand the Agency’s e-commerce offer.
- Establish a strong collaboration and partnership with the Client.
- Business development – address all business opportunities.
- Contribute to Business Plan, being accountable for delivering on agreed short and mid-term sales plans.
- Assign projects and targets (project-based) and ensure best-in-class delivery.
- Understand the business environment related to the client.
- Meet your team of three account executives, understand their strengths and weaknesses and be ready to supervise them on your own by day 90
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Collaboration with a global Client (one of the biggest brands in the world) and learning a lot about E-commerce from the best experts on the market.
- Growth as a team leader responsible for other people and their performance.
This is role is about:
- Leadership skills and team work!
- Team management.
- Great organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team.
- Online homework presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it.
- Present your homework during the second online meeting.
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon