At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #pf23 #forthegalaxy
What is ahead of you:
- managing E-content execution in the region (we have a dedicated execution team),
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client,
- managing E-commerce designs project,
- organizing E-commerce workshops for the clients and E-retailers (together with the strategy team),
- organizing E-commerce trends overview for the clients (together with strategy team),
- managing budget, project teams, project CPS,
- being Single Point of Contact for selected clients,
- acquiring additional budgets,
- preparing cost estimations,
- managing Sales Plan, external subcontractors, and companies, client documentation, and assets.
If you have:
- proficiency in English and German (at least C1 level)
- at least 1 year of experience for an Account Executive position or at least 2-3 years of experience for a Senior Account Executive position gained in a digital agency or online marketing team of a brand
- good client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers,
- excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes from a Project Management approach,
- good command of MS Excel and MS Power Point,
- technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing,
- willingness to play in a team
- The chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Join the rocket ship! Join us and build with us a new generation of global e-commerce experts!
- Be a part of the team that treats you like a family and emphasizes open communication
- Join our “Czwartkowy podwieczorek” - education initiative, and mingle with friends while getting transfer knowledge about the world ;)
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Other fabulous benefits such as multisport card, private premium healthcare
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity
Our hiring process:
1. Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
2. Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
3. Homework presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
4. Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)