At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #forthegalaxy
What is ahead of you:
- working with TOP brands on global/regional/local level,
- working in an energetic environment with TOP talents in the industry, who will mentor and coach you,
- end-to-end E-commerce scope management for selected worldwide known Brands and E-Retailers,
- building lasting relationships with your clients.
E-commerce scope that consists of:
- advising regional/local clients,
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client in collaboration with our Strategy Team,
- managing and delivering E-content (preparing the E-Content and executing/implementing it in the E-Retailer CMS) in the assigned market,
- managing E-commerce designs project in collaboration with our Design Team,
- planning E-commerce workshops for the clients and E-retailers (together with our Strategy team),
- planning E-commerce trends overview for the clients (together with our Strategy team),
- creating (together with appropriate teams) innovative ideas, presenting to the client and executing
- managing budget, preparing cost estimations.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- fluency in French
- proficiency in English
- an interest in growing in marketing, branding, and E-commerce area,
- technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for online marketing,
- willingness to learn a lot every day,
- very good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
If you don’t have it yet, here is a chance to gain:
- experience with conducting e-commerce / digital marketing projects for the Client,
- working knowledge about preparing cost estimations, setting up a project timeline, delivering deadlines,
- ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision,
- great client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers,
- excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes,
- understanding of broad E-commerce topics (path to purchase, UX, traffic, conversion).
- The chance to be a part of rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
- Join the rocket ship! Join us and build with us a new generation of global e-commerce experts!
- Be a part of the team that treats you like a family and emphasizes open communication
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Other fabulous benefits such as life insurance, multisport card, private premium healthcare
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity ;)
Our hiring process:
1. Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
2. Online Interview: meet the team ;)
3. Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
4. Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)