At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #forthegalaxy
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- work with TOP brands on global/regional/local level,
- end-to-end E-commerce scope management,
- learn from the best talents in the industry in our Client Service Team ;)
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client,
- managing E-content execution in the region (we have dedicated execution team),
- managing E-commerce designs project,
- organizing E-commerce workshops and trends overview for the clients and E-retailers (together with strategy team),
- managing budget, project teams,
- preparing cost estimations.
If you have:
- proficiency in English,
- an interest in growing in marketing, branding, and E-commerce area,
- technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for online marketing,
- willingness to learn a lot every day,
- very good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint,
- that is wonderful!
If you don’t have it yet, here is a chance to gain:
- experience with conducting e-commerce / digital marketing projects for the Client,
- working knowledge about preparing cost estimations, setting up a project timeline, delivering deadlines,
- ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision,
- great client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers,
- excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes,
- understanding of broad E-commerce topics (path to purchase, UX, traffic, conversion).
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications. Apply anyway! We don’t hire off of keywords. #apply
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)