At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
The role requires proven e-commerce experience in the manufacturer/retailer space, strong commercial acumen, high-level people management and leadership skills, and a passion for working with clients at executive levels, from business acquisition through to ongoing growth and development.
This role reports to the Managing Director Business.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
Leading a portfolio of multi-brand clients on a global scale, in partnership with BNG entities, remote management of teams
Revenue retention, growth, and acquisition
- Establishing strong relationships with senior clients, maintaining strong client executive relationships to foster long term partnerships. Trusted advisor in the field of marketing – technology solutions.
- Contributing to client’s business growth by identifying new opportunities - to grow revenue with existing clients, if and only when consistent with client growth objectives and in their best interests (accountable for organic growth and profitability of client accounts meeting their financial targets).
- Bringing creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients.
- Building and development of the client service team to deliver company business and revenue goals.
- Ownership and delivery of revenue targets for new and existing business.
- Partner with Operations and Finance in building client P&L.
- Supervising all operational aspects of the client services, including execution of service agreements, practices and process from prospect to executed agreements, launch and ongoing service/client support.
- Leading new business pitches in line with the agency's long-term growth strategy.
- Mentoring and developing his/her team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- Creating an effective process and information flow between client services team and other disciplines.
- Leading multiple projects at once and ensure strong integration across the organization.
- Encouraging cross-functional managers to implement creative solutions.
- Fostering a productive and empowering working environment.
- Implement tools into the planning process.
- Providing team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth.
- Leading by example for agency vision, adherence to process, communication style and quality of output.
- Bridging strategy into results by effective goals setting, coaching and monitoring.
- Overseeing all hiring, team structuring, and account resourcing decisions.
- Ensuring that team has the training, resources and ongoing professional development they need to succeed personally and professionally as they deliver value to our clients every day.
- Covid time requirement - nurturing team culture as we operate in a fully remote environment, and through the eventual assessment and transition back to office-based teams.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 10-15 years in advertising / marketing
- Client industry experience is a nice-to-have
- International experience to run business on EMEA / global level
- Very good understanding of brand building area.
- Strong people management skills proven with experience in managing people
- Experience in P&L management.
- Experience in sales.
- Presentation skills.
- Fluent English
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Unique growth opportunity to work on truly global assignments impacting E-commerce presence of biggest global brands, working with top E-retailers and industry leaders globally
- Building E-commerce expertise working hand-in-hand with top experts in the industry
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Language verification
- 1st online Interview: meet the PF23 team
- 2nd online interview (Optional: Homework online presentation: Topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it)
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)