At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Support in continuously updating the Agency's offerings for services provided on Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Support in developing media planning and purchase offerings on Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Support of other agency teams in the execution of services and operations conducted on Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Collect, catalog, and continuously update knowledge about Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Create comprehensive offers and analytics; create business, operational, and activation recommendations for Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Manage Amazon Advertising campaigns
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in the area of data analysis and interpretation and the creation of recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in creating digital media plans
- Experience managing Google Ads campaigns or other PPC model campaigns is a plus
- SEO Experience – Search Engine Optimisation (SEO for e-commerce is a plus)
- Experience in creating performance campaign strategies
- Experience in reporting the results of digital campaigns
- Knowledge of the E-commerce market in Poland and in selected markets of the world
- Knowledge of media campaign performance planning and reporting tools
- Amazon Advertising / Seller Central or Vendor Central account support
- Knowledge of programmatic tools and platforms
- Knowledge of retargeting tools and networks
- Knowledge of the marketplace model and capabilities of e-commerce platforms – functionality, way of operation, content capabilities, path 2 purchase, etc.
- Knowledge of Amazon platform – functionality, way of operation, content capabilities, etc. at least to a basic extent
- Knowledge of third-party analytics and ad support on Amazon or Google Ads
- Amazon sales experience
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-commerce experts on the market
- Work with leading brands in their categories
- Room for development and proactivity
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to digital so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon