At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #PF23 #forthegalaxy #brandnewgalaxy
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- End-to-end E-commerce scope execution for selected clients and responsibility for overall clients’ and e-retailers’ satisfaction and good relationship with them
- Working on the regional and local E-commerce strategy with the client
- Managing and delivering E-content (preparing the E-Content and executing/delivering/implementing it in the E-Retailer CMS) in the assigned market
- Managing E-commerce designs projects (in collaboration with our design team)
- Managing E-commerce localisation projects (in collaboration with our transcreation team)
- Planning E-commerce trends overview for the clients (together with our strategy team)
- Creating (together with appropriate teams) innovative ideas, presenting to the client and executing
- Preparing cost estimations & managing budget, project teams, project CPS
- Managing Sales Plan, external subcontractors, and companies, client documentation and assets
- Being Single Point of Contact for selected clients
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Work proficiency in English
- Some experience in digital/e-commerce agency (as CS/PM)
- Some knowledge in marketing, branding and E-commerce area
- Technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for online marketing
- Good client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers, willingness to work with the client
- Ability to cooperate with other company departments (design/strategy) and operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes from a Project Management approach
- Ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge about preparing briefs, cost estimations, setting up a project timeline, trafficking people and delivering deadlines
- Very good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Job objectives to be achieved within first 90 days:
- Good understanding of internal processes
- Good relationship with both client, e-retailers and team
- Good quality of work
- Proactiveness and interest
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Working in a fast-growing organization with Top global brands;
- Working with international client & team
- Constantly learning about novelties in the E-commerce environment
- Experienced and supportive multinational co-workers
- Attractive benefits system
Our recruitment process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the P23 team
- Homework online presentation (optional): Topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)