At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- work with TOP brands on global/regional/local level,
- end-to-end E-commerce scope management
- learn from the best talents in the industry in our Client Service Team ;)
- acting as a Project Manager for selected brands
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client,
- managing E-content execution in the region (we have a dedicated execution team),
- managing E-commerce designs project,
- organizing E-commerce workshops and trends overview for the clients and E-retailers (together with strategy team),
- managing budget, project teams,
- preparing cost estimations.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- at least 1 year of experience gained in an advertising agency or in the Client’s marketing department,
- proficiency in English,
- knowledge of marketing, branding, and E-commerce and you have an interest in growing in this exact area,
- technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing,
- willingness to learn a lot every day,
- very good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint,
If you don’t have it yet, here is a chance to gain:
- experience with conducting e-commerce / digital marketing projects for the Client,
- working knowledge about preparing cost estimations, setting up a project timeline, delivering deadlines,
- ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision,
- great client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers,
- excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes,
- understanding of broad E-commerce topics (path to purchase, UX, traffic, conversion).
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: Meet the Team :)
- Homework presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please click the "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)