About the Company
New Gravity is a software house focused on supporting transactional businesses. Our mission is to create and implement scalable, invisible tech solutions that bridge online and offline challenges on the path to purchase.
Our team is a group of experts specialized in several areas:
- E-commerce apps
- Web and Mobile applications
- Business intelligence
- ERP and WMS extensions
- Data automation
We are all proud members of Brand New Galaxy - an independent platform integrating smart business solutions in the area of business and technology.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Collaborate with PMs, designers, testers, and other developers to create an app that our clients love
- Implement features and bugfixes meeting customer requirements in ecommerce and healthcare projects
- Release frequent updates to the iOS app together with a small team of developers
- Collaborate with Android developers to ensure feature parity and a consistent user experience across both mobile platforms
- Write performant, non-blocking, and maintainable code
- Share your ideas and learn from the other team members
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Swift and Cocoa touch frameworks in Xcode
- Experience with REST API (how to deal with requests and responses)
- Communicative level of English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- You are familiar with modern software development practices and tools
- Experience with CocoaPods or Carthage
- Writing unit tests
- Understanding different iOS app architecture
- Interest in Flutter SDK
- SwiftUI, Combine
- Knowledge of MVP or MVVM architecture
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Possibility to learn new technologies like Flutter SDK
- Participating in high quality commercial projects for ecommerce and healthcare branches
- Working on local, regional and global projects for internationally recognised clients
- A lot of possibilities to grow and work with many high skilled people
- You’ll join the team of open-minded engineers. Coding first but we don’t forget about looking for horizons, so you’ll have the time for education.
Our recruitment process:
1. Test online -> to assess your skills
2. Recruiter phone screen
3. Online interview via MS Teams
4. Welcome on board!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon