At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
What is ahead of you:
Your main responsibility as a Junior Amazon&Marketplace Specialist will be to build client’s Amazon account strategy, data analysis due to advertising campaigns performance and implement changes and adjustments. You will also be responsible for managing advertising budgets and creating search ads as well as direct reporting to the client.
If you choose to accept the mission, you will:
- Support with building Agency offerings for services provided on Amazon and other leading Marketplaces, especially in area of media planning and buying in PPC model
- Support other agency teams in the execution of services and operations conducted on Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Cooperate with other teams in the agency and develop multidisciplinary projects in area of e-commerce
- Collect, catalog, and continuously update knowledge about Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Create comprehensive offers and analytics; create business, operational, and activation recommendations for Amazon and other leading Marketplaces
- Manage Amazon Advertising campaigns
- Direct reporting your results to the client
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Experience in the area of data analysis/recommendations building/e-commerce or working experience in digital agency
- Knowledge of marketplace model and e-commerce platforms capabilities – features, product content, path 2 purchase etc.
- PPC model know-how (Google Ads, Amazon Advertising)
- Analytical tools know-how (Google Analytics)
- Keyword research tool know-how (Keyword Tool, Helium10, Merchant Words or others)
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-commerce experts on the market
- Work with leading brands in their categories
- Room for development and proactivity
- Chance to gain unique set of skills in marketplace area
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to digital so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ?