About the Company:
New Gravity is a software house focused on supporting transactional businesses. Our mission is to create and implement scalable, invisible tech solutions that bridge online and offline challenges on the path to purchase.
Our team is a group of experts specialized in several areas:
- E-commerce apps
- Web and Mobile applications
- Business intelligence
- ERP and WMS extensions
- Data automation
We are all proud members of Brand New Galaxy - an independent platform integrating smart business solutions in the area of business and technology.
About the position:
The service desk manager is responsible for managing daily operations of the service desk, managing the service desk team, representing the team to other stakeholders, and helping to ensure that the service desk is constantly developing and improving.
- Experience from the past of leading an IT ServiceDesk Team and Knowledge how to build the team from the scratch with establishing the 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support
- IT Education
- English proficiency
- The ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team.
- A thorough understanding of the strategic vision for the service desk and the ability to set the long-term direction of the team.
- An ability to balance and plan the short-term actions of the team.
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant company standards to run IT Support
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for service management.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with stakeholders.
- An ability to market and promote the service desk and to advocate for necessary resources, support, and appreciation for the service desk
- A complete understanding of the organization’s business.
- An ability to think critically about systems and to make adjustments consistently as needed.
- Experience with using a commonly known or used S&S Apps with its pros and cons
- The ability to manage time effectively while setting the tone of the team through modeling and leadership.
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Building the team and the department from the scratch
- Establishing a new order for the IT Support in the company
- Possibility of choosing the tools
- Work in a global company with over 400 employees
*The recruitment process is fully remote.
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)