At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
What is ahead of you:
As E-Commerce Strategy Planner, you will cooperate closely with senior clients on a global level. You will also execute comprehensive global strategies as well as non-standard projects. This role requires collaboration with cross-functional and diverse teams as well as ability to lead the Client through the End-to-End strategy processes, from finding the solution, through implementation to reporting the results.
Your mission if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Craft global and local Data-driven E-commerce for Brand and E-retail teams
- Co-create long-term growth strategy and act as strategic Consultant in a Client-dedicated Hub
- Cooperate with and facilitate the work of Strategists and Specialists from diverse teams such as Brand Experience Strategy, Analytics or Business Intelligence & Data Engineering
- Initiate and execute non-standard projects related to E-commerce and Digital
- Leverage insights from market-leading services and proprietary in-house business intelligence tools
- Track emerging consumer and category trends and share discoveries with Clients’ and internal teams
- Map out industry and specific markets to point out growth opportunities to Client
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in strategy related scope of work (Digital, E-commerce, UX, Media, etc.)
- Experience in preparing digital communication strategies or big exposure to such strategies
- Ability to translate complex thoughts into a simple and compelling stories
- Consumer Journey and Path to Purchase familiarity
- Building reasonable arguments behind the recommendations
- Interest in Digital and E-commerce industry
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with different departments
- Fluent English
- International experience
- Experience in working on both global and local level
- Previous E-commerce experience is a plus
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-commerce experts on the market
- Work with leading brands in their categories
- Room for development and proactivity
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth in a multicultural and multilanguage environment
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team
- Homework online presentation: The topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you.
Apply and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)