At Pathfinder 23 (PF23), we define our mission as brand building in E-commerce. We focus on creating top notch brand experience which is key to purchase decisions. We combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient path-to-purchase scenarios. Our Team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA and LATAM. Our team has a combined experience of cooperation with over 50 top brands and over 300
E-retailers globally. We offer Clients a unique blend of E-commerce expertise based on 15 years of professional experience.
Currently we are extending our NA operations and are looking to hire an Account Manager possibly Senior Account Manager, to help us manage selected global accounts from the US.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies. Apart from PF23, BNG includes Spacecamp – a creative and technological digital agency, Life on Mars – a through-the-line agency building brand communications both in and out of the digital ecosystem, and Synthrone – a platform for implementation automation and brand analytics in E-commerce.
What is ahed of you
• remote work from home and client office in Whippany
• onboarding in our lovely headquarters in Warsaw (Poland/Europe)
• work with TOP brands on global/regional/local level
• working in an energetic environment with TOP talents in the industry
• extending Pathfinder23 operations in the US
• real ability to co-create the way we work
• real impact on the business
• end-to-end E-commerce scope management for selected clients and responsibility for overall client satisfaction and good relationship with them
• E-commerce scope that consists of (but it is not limited to) the below):
o advising regional/global/local clients
o working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client
o managing E-content execution in the region (we have dedicated execution team)
o managing E-commerce design projects
o organizing E-commerce workshops for the clients and E-retailers (together with strategy team)
o organizing E-commerce trends overview for the clients (together with strategy team)
o creating (together with appropriate agency teams) innovative ideas, presenting to the client and executing
• managing budget, project teams, project CPS
• being a Single Point of Contact for selected clients
• acquiring additional budgets
• preparing cost estimations
• managing Sales Plan, external subcontractors and companies, client documentation and assets
If you have:
• A min. of 4 years’ experience in marketing on the client’s or agency side
• experience in creating brand communication campaigns
• knowledge about Amazon, Walmart (E-com), Kroger (E-com), CVS (E-com), Target will be an asset
• experience in creating E-commerce solutions for the brands
• experience in business development and managing clients
• experience in working for global brands
• excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes from a Project Management approach
• great client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers
• a very good command of MS Excel and MS Power Point
• a strong sense of responsibility and ownership as well as proactivity
• ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision
• ability to work remotely
• knowledge of marketing, branding and E-commerce with a strong interest in growing in this area
• technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing
• willingness to play in a dynamic and multinational team
• (as an asset) understanding of broad E-commerce topics (path-to-purchase, UX, traffic, conversion)
- that is wonderful!
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV and few words about your motivation – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!