At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #PF23 #forthegalaxy#BRANDNEWGALAXY
Scope of responsabilities:
- using advanced computerized models to extract needed data
- removing corrupted data
- performing initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- performing further analysis to determine the meaning of the data
- performing final analysis to provide additional data screening
- preparing reports based on analysis and presenting to management
- working in Power BI
If you have:
- 2 years of working experience as data analyst on big data (if you have less experience, don’t hesitate to apply as well :))
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle and Python
- Excellent Excel skills
- POWER BI knowledge
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
What makes this a great career opportunity:
- Working with one of the biggest FMCG company worldwide (P&G)
- Collaboration with smartest people in e-Commerce in PL
- Interesting projects across entire EU region and sharing insights with top management
- Working in e-Commerce & having an impact on future shopper behavior
- Creating trend forecasts
- Creating new agency products
- The chance to be a part of rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Join the rocket ship! Join us and build with us a new generation of global e-commerce experts!
- Be a part of the team that treats you like a family and emphasizes open communication
- Join our “Czwartkowy podwieczorek” - education initiative, and mingle with friends while getting transfer knowledge about the world ;)
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Other fabulous benefits such as life insurance, multisport card, private premium healthcare
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity ;)
Our hiring process:
1. Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
2. Interview: Check out our office at Centrum Koneser and meet the team in person ;)
3. Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
4. Welcome on board!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications or competences, apply anyway! To those of you who are interested in development in data Analysis within E-Commerce environment we are ready to propose an Internship!
Join us - you will learn with us what you need to know about e-commerce#EcommerceUniversity
so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)