At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- You will spend approximately 75% of your time supporting our Clients on local markets, while 25% of your time will be dedicated to global operations
- You will have your Clients and your mission will be to develop their business in E-commerce, but you will also help acquire new Clients and develop Strategy department offering
Your local scope of work will be a mixture of:
- Long- and short-term strategy planning and consultancy for your Clients
- Adjusting global strategies to local needs and specificity
- Activation and media planning with a focus on E-retailers’ platforms
- Monitoring and analyzing sales and campaign performance
- Mapping local markets looking for opportunities for further development of your Client
- Recommending how to optimize assortment to E-commerce needs
- Observing consumer and category trends and addressing them in your recommendations
- Gathering and sharing learnings and best practices across local markets
- Close cooperation with Analytics and Content teams
On your global assignments you will:
- Craft global strategies, frameworks and guidebooks for Agency Clients
- Gather and share globally relevant insights with Agency Clients
- Lead or contribute to new business initiatives
If you have:
- Experience in preparing digital strategies or performance strategies or media strategies
- Fluent English
- Be a Digital native – know well what is happening in digital world in terms of trends and possibilities
- Planning skills – knowing what sources and type of information is needed to deliver the recommendation
- Ability to communicate accurately and precisely
- Familiarity with Consumer Journey and Path to Purchase
- Ability to find needed information and tools
- Basic knowledge of ppc campaigns
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Ability to prepare and present the strategic recommendation for the client – internal and external
- Building reasonable arguments behind the recommendations
- Open minded for varied client portfolio
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with different departments
- International experience
- Previous E-commerce experience (content, activations, running own shop, etc.)
- that is wonderful!
Your key objectives to be achieved within the first 90 days:
- Be able to deliver the standard offering of Strategy Planning team
- Become familiar with the Agency’s approach to E-commerce and ways of working
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-Commerce experts on the market
- Work with leading brands in their categories
- Room for development and proactivity
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team
- Homework presentation: Topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)