At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- You will spend approximately 75% of your time supporting our Clients on a global level and supporting new business initiatives, while 25% of your time will be dedicated to local operations
- You will have your Clients and your mission will be to develop their business in E-Commerce, but you will also help acquire new Clients and develop Strategy department offering
Your global scope of work will be a mixture of:
- Long- and short-term strategy planning and consultancy for your Clients
- Crafting global strategies, frameworks and guidebooks
- Setting KPIs and measuring success in E-Commerce
- Recommending how to optimise assortment to E-Commerce needs
- Observing consumer and category trends and addressing them in your recommendations
- Gathering and sharing globally relevant learnings and best practices across Clients and internal teams
- Close cooperation with Analytics and Content teams
On your local assignments you will:
- Mapping local markets looking for opportunities for further development of your Client
- Support operations on our local accounts
If you have:
- E-Commerce experience
- Experience in preparing digital communication strategies
- Planning skills – knowing what sources and type of information is needed to deliver the recommendation
- Ability to define frameworks and areas to be addressed in the recommendations
- Ability to prepare and present complex recommendations in a simple way
- Consumer Journey and Path to Purchase familiarity
- Ability to prepare and present the strategic recommendation for the client – internal and external
- Building reasonable arguments behind the recommendations
- Open mind for varied client portfolio
- Ability to find needed information and tools
- Ability to communicate accurately and precisely
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with different departments
- that is wonderful!
Your key objectives to be achieved within the first 90 days:
- Be able to deliver the standard offering of Strategy Planning team
- Become familiar with the Agency’s approach to E-commerce and ways of working
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-Commerce experts on the market
- Work with leading brands in their categories
- Room for development and proactivity
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team
- Homework presentation: Topic of the presentation is always related to E-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)