At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
What is ahead of you:
As a Strategy Planner in Pathfinder 23 you will be responsible for:
- taking care of one of our Client’s business on selected markets – ongoing cooperation + looking for additional sources of growth.
- Cooperating with local markets and e-retailers:
o planning activations,
o analyzing sales, campaign data, consumer and category trends.
- Looking for similarities and differences between markets – to share best practices where possible and adjust strategy to local needs
If you want to:
- Create e-commerce strategies for our Client, including activations, analytics, ecosystem integration
- Set and monitor KPIs for each market, based on available data
- Create development strategies for each market and e-retailer
- Be open to digital innovations, like AR, new formats in social media
- Know basic digital analytics (Google Analytics, keyword research)
- Educate yourself about the brands that are in scope
- Gather knowledge to become an expert in beauty (mostly fragrances and make-up) market, with a focus on e-commerce
- Share knowledge and best practices with the rest of the team
If you have:
- at least 5 years of experience working in the Strategy department (preffered), Client Service or Media Department/Media Agency, preferably with experience working in the E-commerce environment
- E-commerce experience (content, activations, running own shop, etc.) or you are curious and ready to learn about it
- Knowledge of what’s happening in digital world in terms of trends and possibilities
- Business-oriented approach focused on achieving KPIs – experience in tracking/setting objectives
- Knowledge of consumer decision journey, segmentation, other brand and marketing strategies
- Presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- The chance to be a part of rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Join the rocket ship! Join us and build with us a new generation of global e-commerce experts!
- Be a part of the team that treats you like a family and emphasizes open communication
- Join our “Czwartkowy podwieczorek” - education initiative, and mingle with friends while getting transfer knowledge about the world ;)
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Other fabulous benefits such as life insurance, multisport card, private premium healthcare
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity ;)
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications. Apply anyway! We don’t hire off of keywords.
We would love to get to know you.
Join us - you will learn with us what you need to know about E-commerce.
so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)