At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #PF23 #forthegalaxy #BRANDNEWGALAXY
What is ahead of you:
As a E-Commerce Content Strategist you will be responsible for creating Content Strategy tailored to requirements and specifics of E-Commerce for global clients in various categories. Your main task will be building brand image in online stores on a global, regional and local level as well as optimizing brand content by conducting tests and introducing innovations. The main goal of your work will be to increase sales in E-Commerce.
If you want to:
- Become an expert in E-commerce environment
- Gather knowledge of the most important functionalities of e-commerce platforms
- Proactively track of trends in the area of e-commerce, proposing new solutions
- Gather knowledge to become an expert in pet care market, with a focus on e-commerce
- Share knowledge and best practices with the rest of the team
- Educate yourself about the brands
- Track trends in the area of E-commerce and Digital, and in particular trends in the area of Content Marketing
- Create content recommendations for the needs of E-commerce - product cards, landing pages, educational content and other types of content visible in the E-commerce channel
- Create recommendations for copy for the needs of E-commerce and supervising the process of their creation, in close cooperation with E-commerce Experience Copywriter
- Analyze the quality of brand content
- Create recommendations Content Messaging Architecture and Shopping Missions, as well as preparing content guidelines for designers.
- Develop, in the strategy department, knowledge on the limitations and functionalities of E-commerce platforms in the area of content
- Prepare concise, understandable and aesthetic presentations
- Your number one feature is curiosity - you are interested and inquiring, and your discoveries put into practice bring real positive effects,
- You have at least 3 years of experience in working with Content creation in E-commerce environment, digital or social media agency,
- You don't feel fear of preparing a presentation for the client - first of all you are ambitious and brave, secondly - you know everything about MS PowerPoint,
- You understand Content and have a mature approach to the projects,
- You are fluent in English (it’s a must!),
- You are passionate about world of E-commerce and you would love to develop in this field
- You are independent, well organized and attentive
- You have strong presentation skills and you are focused on details
- You can build a partner relationship, not only with customers but also with colleagues
- You like working in a team, and the team spirit is as important to you as the work itself
- The chance to be a part of rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Join the rocket ship! Join us and build with us a new generation of global e-commerce experts!
- Be a part of the team that treats you like a family and emphasizes open communication
- Join our “Czwartkowy podwieczorek” - education initiative, and mingle with friends while getting transfer knowledge about the world ;)
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Other fabulous benefits such as life insurance, multisport card, private premium healthcare
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity ;)
Our hiring process:
1. Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
2. Interview: Check out our office at Centrum Koneser and meet the team in person ;)
3. Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
4. Welcome on board!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications. Apply anyway! We don’t hire off of keywords.
We would love to get to know you.
Join us - you will learn with us what you need to know about e-commerce #EcommerceUniversity
so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)