At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
What is ahead of you:
Your main responsibility as an E-Commerce Analytics Planner will be cooperating – strategy-wise with local markets (distributors) on growing their E-commerce sales.
On a daily basis you will:
- Create strategies mostly aimed at distributors and local e-retailers working with them
- Educate distributors and our Client - mostly on e-commerce and e-retailers - mostly on specifics of our Client’s products
- Present and convince retailers to leverage Clients solutions
- Analyze the results, recommend the KPIs, conduct researches
- Proactively think on how to improve the regional results
- Prepare quarterly and yearly analyses on:
o our SKUs compliance with global rules
o Local specifics, including keyword research (SEO)
o Consumer, platform and market insights
o Other category and channel relevant recommendations – e.g. sampling, traffic generation (media) etc.
If you have:
- Fluent English
- E-commerce experience
- Passion for analytics & numbers :)
- Conversion Rate Optimization experience
- Path-2-Purchase and Consumer Journey understanding
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience in using Google Analytics
- Curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Basic online media experience: AdWords, facebook ads (desired: display ads)
- The chance to be a part of rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Join the rocket ship! Join us and build with us a new generation of global e-commerce experts!
- Be a part of the team that treats you like a family and emphasizes open communication
- Join our “Czwartkowy podwieczorek” - education initiative, and mingle with friends while getting transfer knowledge about the world ;)
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Other fabulous benefits such as life insurance, multisport card, private premium healthcare
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity ;)
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Interview: Check out our office at Centrum Koneser and meet the team in person ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications. Apply anyway! We don’t hire off of keywords.
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)