At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-Commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
We are steadily growing our business on our biggest Client with whom we have the longest relationship. This role is newly created, and the right candidate will be responsible for building the Hub structure as well as crafting a long-term strategy for business development on the Client together with Business Director executing it with support from Content and Analytics teams.
Would you like to join one of the biggest strategy team (25 people!) in Europe?
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Day to day management of strategy team and operations on client account
- Shared responsibility for delivery of financial goals on client account
- Development and supervision of global and local strategies and executions
- Representing Agency and building relationship with key stakeholders from client
- Close cooperation with Client Service department on business planning and presenting offer to the Client
- Constant cooperation with all departments in order to ensure smooth operations
- Business development on client account compliant with Agency strategy
- Traffic and workload management accordingly to business needs
- Development of digital innovations
- Sharing insights and learnings within Strategy department
- Development of Strategy department offering
If you have:
- E-Commerce (content, activations, running own shop, etc.).
- Digital native – knowing well what’s happening in the digital world in terms of trends and possibilities.
- Business-oriented – focused on achieving KPIs – experience in tracking/setting objectives.
- Knowledge of consumer decision journey, segmentation, other brands, and marketing strategies.
- Presentation & storytelling skills.
- Fluent English.
- International Experience.
- Experience in Media / Performance.
- Experience on Client’s side (e.g. Brand manager)
- that is wonderful!
Your key objectives to be achieved within the first 90 days:
- Take over the full responsibility of the Client’s E-Commerce Strategy Hub
- Build the team
- Align on ways of working with other teams in Strategy department
- Get to know and be able to deliver products that are currently sold to the Client
- Start building strategy that aims at further development of the scope
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Learning from the best E-Commerce experts in Poland
- Unique chance of leading the strategy for one of the biggest brands in Beauty industry
- Working on a global level and multiple local markets
- Key role in an amazing team with big freedom and room for development
This is role is about:
Being Inspiring, having curiosity, leadership skills, project management, self-driven attitude, innovator mindset, focused on execution, setting priorities for projects, cooperating with other teams. Is it what you are looking for? Let’s meet!
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team
- Homework presentation: Topic of the presentation is always related to E-Commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)