At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
If you choose to accept the mission, you will be:
- running transcreation projects for Pathfinder23 agency and other companies within Brand New Galaxy platform,
- co-creating project schedules as well as ensuring high quality and timely delivery in line with your best knowledge, skills, and available tools,
- co-operating and building relations with internal and external clients as well as providing consulting services regarding transcreation,
- contacting translation agencies and translators, assessing availability, matching skills with transcreation project requirements
- reporting material information on projects (to the team and supervisors) effectively and accurately as well as setting up project documentation
- updating and creating translation memories.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- speak and write excellent English (co-operation with translators and foreign clients),
- are remarkably thorough and meticulous, perceive quality and effectiveness as your top priorities,
- feel comfortable being a part of and adhering to multiple processes,
- like people and can effectively communicate with many of them at the same time,
- are not afraid of working under time pressure,
- easily organize your work life and adjust to fast-changing conditions in a flexible manner,
- know how to effectively use PowerPoint and Excel,
- experience in running localization projects (CAT) in a translation or advertising agency & knowledge of Studio Trados tool are welcomed.
- that is wonderful!
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team :),
- Recruitment Task to prepare and present during 2nd Online Interview (Optionally)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you.
Apply and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)