At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as building brand presence in E-commerce. We focus on creating highest quality brand experiences which are key to purchase decisions. We strive to combine art with science, and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient path to purchase scenarios. Our Team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA and LATAM. Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 top brands and over 300 E-retailers globally. We offer Clients our unique blend of E-commerce expertise based in 15 years of professional experience.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies. Apart from PF23, BNG includes Spacecamp – a creative and technological digital agency, Life on Mars – a through-the-line agency building brand communications both in and out of the digital ecosystem, and Synthrone – a platform for implementation automation and brand analytics in E-commerce.
What is ahead of you
• end-to-end E-commerce scope management for selected clients and responsibility for overall client satisfaction and good relationship with them,
• E-commerce scope consist of (but it is not limited to the below):
- advising regional/global/local clients,
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client,
- managing E-content execution in the region (we have dedicated execution team),
- managing E-commerce designs project,
- organizing E-commerce workshops for the clients and E-retailers (together with strategy team),
- organizing E-commerce trends overview for the clients (together with strategy team),
- creating (together with appropriate teams) innovative ideas, presenting to the client and executing,
• managing budget, project teams, project CPS,
• being Single Point of Contact for selected clients,
• acquiring additional budgets,
• preparing cost estimations,
• managing Sales Plan, external subcontractors and companies, client documentation and assets.
If you have:
• proficiency in English and Dutch or Swedish (minimum C1 is a must!),
• 3-4 years working experience in e-Commerce, digital agency or online marketing team of a brand,
• very good command of MS Excel and MS Power Point,
• advanced experience with digital content publication on e-Retailer online shop e.g. product content, landing pages, brand zones,
• excellent client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers, coworkers and subordinates,
• experience in conducting international projects, cooperating with foreign client,
• experience in leading a small team, willingness to develop your team members and improve their capabilities,
• deep knowledge of marketing, branding and interest in growing in this area,
• technical curiousity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing,
• excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes from a Project Management approach,
• willingness to play in a team,
• understanding of broad E-commerce topics (path to purchase, UX, traffic, conversion)
- that is wonderful!
We would love to get to know you, so please send us your CV and few words about your motivation – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!