At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- work with TOP brands on global/regional/local level;
- project communication with clients and consulting in brand building in the field of e-commerce;
- responsibility for budget planning, sales planning and reporting status of planned sales;
- participating in brainstorming sessions;
- leading a team;
- end-to-end E-commerce scope management.
- working on the regional E-commerce strategy with the client;
- managing E-content execution in the region (we have dedicated execution team);
- managing E-commerce designs project;
- organizing E-commerce workshops and trends overview for the clients and E-retailers (together with strategy team);
- managing budget, project teams, preparing cost estimations.
If you have:
- great client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers;
- proficiency in English;
- experience with conducting e-commerce / digital marketing projects for the Client;
- working knowledge about preparing cost estimations, setting up a project timeline, delivering deadlines;
- excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes;
- understanding of broad E-commerce topics (path to purchase, UX, traffic, conversion);
- knowledge of marketing, branding, and E-commerce and you have an interest in growing in this exact area;
- technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for Online Marketing;
- willingness to learn a lot every day;
- very good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint,
- that is wonderful!
Agency Account Managers must have:
- strong interpersonal and communication skills. They must be able to finesse delicate client relationships while driving the agency to produce its best results;
- knowledge when to push and when to let things simmer. The Account Manager’s job duties include having a strong but non-aggressive leadership style, as they ultimately control the agencies use of time and resources, and then present the product deliverables to the client;
- ability to balance the needs of the client against the agency’s bottom line, while being driven by a complex timeline of tasks;
- stress management and organizational skills;
- collaboration and teamwork are key to this role.
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
Join us - you will learn with us what you need to know about E-commerce #ecommerceuniversity
and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)