At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology.
What is ahead of you:
Your main responsibility as a E-commerce Analytics Strategist Team Leader will be extraction, preparation, and modeling of consumer, brand, and market data to produce actionable insights supporting top global companies’ E-commerce strategies.
You will couple your analytical mind with your E-commerce practical knowledge and business acumen to produce actionable recommendations and business-driving insights, that you will be able to present in simple, concise, and impactful articulations.
If you choose to accept the mission, you will:
- Be in charge of analysis and insights creation for our Client’s, leveraging existing tools/data sets, and creating new data solutions to extract insights
- Leverage our Business Intelligence team’s tools and capabilities (Power BI)
- Analyze various types of E-commerce qualitative and quantitative data to unlock insights and recommendations
- Handle and project manage external data providers or analytics partners to get access to more insights
- Extract, or generate data (e.g. through web scraping), prepare datasets, and visualize the results
- Design, develop, implement and automatize data processing pipeline and insight creation
- Translate complex data-sets into elegant and compelling storytelling
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in data analytics: the ability to properly interpret, visualize and present data
- Outstanding Excel skills
- At ease with Power BI type tools and Basic Web scraping and SEO knowledge (for Regular position)
- Broad E-commerce related experience and knowledge to build some pragmatism in recommendations
- Communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity and ability to learn quickly about non-standard data sources & uses
- Digital native- knowledge of what is happening in the E-commerce world in terms of trends and possibilities
- Fluent English
- Programming experience in Python (or R)
- B.A or MSc in mathematics, econometrics/statistics, computer science or equivalent
- Experience in statistical analysis and Machine Learning techniques
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team :),
- Recruitment Task to prepare and present during 2nd Online Interview (Optionally)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you.
Apply and send us a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)