Brand New Galaxy (BNG) is an independent platform integrating smart business solutions in the areas of marketing and technology. We are the most innovative and fthe astest growing advertising group. BNG harbours interesting and dynamic ideas which are better off in a start-up environment, although their scale can as well be competitive to network agencies.
BNG plays a role of international hubs for its clients (Coty, Bayer, Lindt, P&G) across Europe, North America, Asia, and the Middle East. We are proud to support over 20 big clients who have trusted our services and expertise.
Explore the Galaxy:
- Pathfinder 23 (Global Agency building brands in e-commerce),
- Synthrone (E-commerce automation and implementation platform),
- Spacecamp (Global digital agency with user experience at heart),
- Life on Mars (Global creative hot shop which fuels brands and industries with innovative ideas),
- Stratosfera (Industry-leading marketing strategy and insight consultancy since 1997),
- New Gravity (Software house focused on supporting transactional businesses)
- Man on the Moon (HR Consulting Agency),
- Robonauts Pictures (Production house),
- BNG Business Services (Legal, Finance, Payroll & Administration),
- BNG HQ (Warsaw),
- BNG WE (Amsterdam),
- BNG MEA (Dubai).
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be
- Managing accounting of BRAND NEW GALAXY companies in accordance with the Accounting Act
- Preparing monthly financial statements (allocation and tax filling) and cash flow reports
- Providing statutory reports, including in particular financial statements, to the competent authorities
- Acting independently and managing the accounting services for assigned companies
- Closely cooperating with auditors and contacting tax office
- Booking documents and bank statements
- Partnering with Financial Team
- Academic degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years’ accounting experience with ability to work independently
- Experience in financial statement preparation and tax filing
- Good computer skills (MS Office package with excellent Excel skills)
- Practical knowledge of tax law
- Fluent in English – must have!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify problems and improve daily work with efficient solutions
- Knowledge of IFRS knowledge will be a plus
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Joining a great business environment
- A lot of independence & trust
- Room for influence on decisions & solutions
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team at Man on the Moon