About the Company:
We are Spacecamp, a digital agency combining creativity, strategic thinking, design and tech. We create opportunities and situations where brands meet their consumers.
We prepare comprehensive strategies for digital activations, UX recommendations, design webpages and apps. Our advertising campaigns run both online and IRL. We create global and regional toolkits and support their localization to markets. As a team, we are a group of talented, experienced people with unique know-how acquired during work with clients and agencies from Paris, Geneva, New York and Dubai. We work on global and regional projects for large international brands.
Spacecamp is part of Brand New Galaxy Spółka z o.o. (BNG), and independent platform integrating smart business solutions in the areas of marketing and technology. BNG currently employs a crew of over 300 people in 10 companies, all part of a single platform. Apart from Spacecamp, BNG includes:
• Pathfinder 23 (brand e-commerce activation agency);
• Synthrone (platform for automated implementation and analytics of brand presence in e-commerce);
• New Gravity (business process automation software house);
• Life on Mars (cross-channel creative agency);
• 8.54 (production house specializing in digital);
• Stratosfera (strategic marketing consulting company);
• Man on the Moon (HR consulting agency);
• BNG Services;
• BNG - our command center ;)
As an international hub, BNG works with many clients (Coty, Bayer, Lindt, P&G and more). Trusted to provide regular service to over 20 large entities, BNG is active in projects throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East.
We are looking for a copywriter with documented agency experience and a solid portfolio of projects.
If chosen for this position, you will be responsible for concept work and executions on a variety of global and regional digital projects, e.g.:
• online advertising campaigns including overall toolkit preparation (from global master to localization to markets);
• content creation;
• consumer activations, brand pages, microsites, landing pages, etc.;
• other standard and non-standard digital activities.
• work on global projects for huge international brands;
• friendly work environment conducive to your professional growth;
• the chance to be a part of the next success story;
• private healthcare, sports card and other benefits.
So, if you can:
• create copy in excellent English with the ease of a native speaker (a must!);
• document at least 2 years of experience as a writer/content creator (advertising or interactive agency experience a plus);
• come up with great ideas and prepare texts to brief (understanding of marketing communication and tactics a plus);
• prepare and deliver presentations;
• assimilate and address feedback;
• demonstrate proficiency and experience in execution work and the ability to move smoothly between language registers along with a good understanding of brands;
• not take yourself too seriously, and be a naturally curious and open person who can communicate with people and work as part of a team.
…we’d love to meet you! Apply now with your CV.